Machine Learning/Deep Learning Engineer
The successful candidate will join a world-class team of algorithm and software engineers to conceive, implement, optimize, and document advanced algorithms and software modules used in SEM Wafer / Mask inspection systems. This individual will utilize his/her skills and knowledge in signal/image processing/computer geometry/pattern recognition to design algorithm and software on a Windows platform and Linux platform. He/ She should be an effective team player and be able to smoothly cooperate with other team members. The successful candidate should be creative, results and detail oriented, be able to pick up the existing algorithms quickly, optimize and create new algorithms in the fields of image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition. Knowledge of C++, Image Processing, Computer Vision and Pattern Matching.
· PhD in EE/CS, 3+ yr hands-on exp in pattern recognition and image processing;
· Strong background in parallel programming and image processing algorithm design;
· Strong background in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and data mining;
· Solid experience in C#, C/C++ programming;
· Experience in feature extraction/ selection, classifier design is essential;
· Knowledge in computer architecture or familiar with semiconductor equipment development is a plus.